Weekend Bargains -July 21, 2013

Who doesn’t love a great bargain?! I was shopping for a great work outfit last night, while also grabbing some hand lotions (because who doesn’t love lotion ;-) ]. So I thought to myself, this would make a great blog post. So I’ve decided to make this a weekly “Weekend” blog post. AND I would love to get some great feedback from my followers =) If any of you find or have been using some great bargains, please feel free to post them (along with links and prices) and I will give you props for it =)
Have a great and COOL weekend!
Make A Statement With These Great Bargains:
Deruta Orange Blossom Hand Soap
$4.99 – SKU# 469292





Foot Rituals Daily Maintenance Butter
$16.00



Ambre Vanillé Body Scrub
$46.00

Strawberry Body Butter
$20.00   Item 10237

No comments

Leave your comments here!

Back to Top