Beach Vacation Anyone - Checklist Just For You!

Every time I go on a beach vacation I always seem to question what I need to pack, double check everything before I leave, and then once I get to the destination am missing something. So, I promised myself this time, that I would make a checklist to help me for my beach vacation - so I wouldn't forget anything and to make it a smooth process. =)
So just in case this happens to you too, below is a helpful checklist to make the packing smoother & more fun.
Stick to double-duty pieces. Keep colors neutral. Bring knits: they have space and don't wrinkle.
Ideal Travel Checklist:
  • Three cotton comisoles or tanks for layering
  • Cardigan or hoodie
  • Zip-up jacket & lounge pants
  • White jeans or pants
  • A pair of Bermuda shorts
  • Long dress for dinner: short jersey day dress
  • Swimsuit and sarong or cute cover-up
  • Tunic
  • Straw hat
  • Flip-flops, wedge sandals, and sneakers
  • Sunglasses
  • Straw beach bag for day & small purse for night
  • A scarf to use on purse, in hair, or belt
Happy packing!
Share your vacation story in the comment section! =)
xoxo 

No comments

Leave your comments here!

Back to Top